As part of our Environmental and regulatory services, RE4view is RINA's premium environmental technical newsletter; aimed at helping designers, manufacturers, distributors of products and components and compliance managers navigate today’s increasingly congested legislative landscape.
This business-critical resource delivers regular news and expert analysis on current and future developments on all environmental regulatory matters relevant to products and components including:
- CE marking, Declarations of Conformity, Technical Files, Harmonised Standards
Chemical substances – obsolescence, identification of SVHCs, scope, exemptions, exclusions, restriction, authorisation
- RoHS2 Directive, REACH regulation, Batteries Directive, China RoHS, Persistent Organic Pollutants, CLP regulation …
Responsible sourcing/conflict minerals – ethical supply chain management, due diligence practices, obsolescence and substitution
- Dodd-Frank Proposals, Section 1502, SEC rule, EU policy proposals , OECD guidance
- Modern Slavery
- Industry and third party initiatives
Circular economy – regulatory and voluntary initiatives, scope
- Ecodesign directive, energy labeling directive, eco-design working plan
- Sustainability, Internet-of-Things …
End-of-life management - obligations
- WEEE2 Directive, Illegal E-waste, Batteries Directive
- Market surveillance activity Government enforcement priorities in the UK and the EU
- Regular updates and comment on parallel legislation from other important markets in North America, Asia and the rest of the world
Drawing on RINA’s long-standing expertise in this field working for both government, the European Commission and industry, RE4view is able to deliver coverage and expert analysis in a format tailored to the needs of our customers in industry. This includes advice on obligations, due diligence, technical issues, and future trends to help build an integrated picture of today’s legislative environment.
Sign up to receive a complimentary issue of Re4view. Contact UKinfo@rina.org for more information.
Terms and conditions apply.
2021 RINA Tech UK Ltd. No part of this document may be reproduced without prior written permission of RINA. Such written permission must also be obtained before any part of this document is stored in an electronic system of whatever nature. The information contained in this Newsletter is provided in good faith, but RINA accepts no responsibility for any consequences arising from any action based upon this information. Consultation with source documents is always recommended.