Our personnel have provided both quality assurance and inspection coverage on critical manufacturing processes, beginning with one of the first flexible flow lines built in the US for a deepwater project with Oryx energy in the Gulf of Mexico, through to major subsea developments with many operators worldwide.
We have a dedicated internal team of subsea specialists, trained in the intricate specialisms of this inspection field. The cornerstone of our experience comes from our extensive experience in conducting subsea equipment inspection and through the acquisition of Boldbrink, a company specialised in the inspection of mission critical subsea equipment such as subsea connectors, flexible flow lines, risers, cables, fibre optics, control modules, wellheads, PLETS and umbilicals.
- Defence Equipment and Support (Air ISTAR project team )
- Australia Pacific LNG Pty Ltd
- BAE Systems - Maritime Services
- General Dynamics Land Systems (formerly Force Protection Europe)
- Earthing and lightning protection, Shah Deniz (Kellogg Brown and Root)
- Defence Equipment Support and Protected Mobility Team (MOD)
- Sellafield Ltd
- Siemens Energy
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU)
For more information on our Subsea (SURF) services, contact us or call +49 21 61 495280.