Our development support consultancy service is the first step that a developer should take in determining the feasibility of a potential project. Before undertaking and submitting a planning application and grid connection application it is essential to understand the constraints, risks and impacts of a project.
We provide Developers with fully independent feasibility assessments to identify practical technology options, including:
- Market review: Analysis, high-level business model development, strategy and planning
- Site selection: Site identification and characterisation of power generation and consumption
- Site lease and permitting reviews
- Grid connection: Initial DNO applications, including single line diagrams (SLDs). Initial assessment of grid connection options / offers and formalisation of Grid Connection Contract Agreement variations
- Commercial assessment: Review of applicable ESS services for the operators and suppliers of the electricity network with high level service modelling
- Concept design: Project sizing and preliminary design and layout optimisation
- Yield studies: Irradiation review and indicative yield modelling
- Technology review & Introductions: Review of key technologies, reviews of and introductions to suppliers and contractors
For more information on our feasibility and testing services, contact us or call +44 (0)1372 367345.