Reset Filter Show Results
- BCIP Subject Matter Expert
- Business Development Manager – Space & Defence Consultancy
- Business Transformation Consultant
- Electrical Engineering Consultant
- Events Co-ordinator
- Graduate Consultant – Project Management
- Graduate Cost & Statistical Modelling Consultant
- Junior Data Modeller / Analyst
- Junior ILS Consultant
- Junior Project Management Consultant
- Learning & Development Specialist - Naval
- Pipemill & Coatings Mill Supervisors & Inspectors Needed - Greece
- Principal Cost and Statistical Modelling Consultant
- Principal RAMS Engineer - Rail
- Principal Safety Consultant - Rail
- Principal Supportability Consultant
- Programme Management Consultant
- Project Controls Consultant
- Project Engineer - Wind
- Project Management Consultant
- Safety Consultant - Maritime Defence
- Senior Competence Consultant
- Senior Data Analyst
- Systems Engineering Consultant - Rail
- Team Lead - Multimedia
- Training Analyst Consultant
Inspectors - Freelance
At Edif we are always looking for highly qualified technical personnel for inspection positions to keep our database of qualified inspectors up-to-date to fill our clients needs for quality control services.
We are looking for skills and experience in any of the following:
- Rotating Equipment
- Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Heat Exchangers
- Welded Fabrications
- Wellheads & Xmas Trees
- Risers, Flowlines & Umbilicals
- Piping, Flanges and Fittings
- Painting and Coating
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- Subsea Controls.
If your needs or background are in these fields, we would love to hear from you.
Edif NDE has extensive experience at all levels of inspection for the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical and Mining Industries. We can provide experienced and highly qualified technical personnel from an extensive pool of personnel available throughout the world. Range of activities performed/services provided include:
Level 1 - Complete Inspection
Progressive inspection of equipment or materials as production/manufacturing/fabrication proceeds. The inspection activities typically include a pre-inspection meeting, periodic regular visits/reports, witness and hold-points and final inspection.
Level 2 - Partial Inspection
Inspection of the materials on a sampling basis as detailed in the order assignment instructions and/or as specified in the relevant purchase order. An order review meeting is recommended.
Level 3 - Final Inspection
Minimum inspection of materials or equipment to verify critical dimensions, workmanship, and material/test certifications. When possible, the final inspection should include witness of specified tests and review of radiographs and other NDE reports.
The Edif NDE coordinator works closely with their assigned clients to establish exactly the level of service required and then the client's requirement and expectations are.
From the very start of any activities for a new client the coordinator is fully involved in setting up the client, project and order requirements. From this information the coordinator provides the inspector with all necessary documents/instructions to perform the assigned tasks. The coordinator follows up closely with the inspector to ensure inspection schedules are set and achieved, communications are dealt with promptly and any support the inspector needs is provided.
Edif NDE operates Quality Management Systems to ISO 9000 group of standards.
Our German office is certified by:
DNV Certificate Registration no. CERT-41771-2008-AQ-GER-TGA to ISO 9001 - 2008
Our US office is certified by:
DNV Certificate Registration no. CERT-11065-2007-AQ-USA-ANAB to ISO 9001 - 2000
Field personnel are provided with Inspectors Handbook providing detailed instructions on the key aspects involved in the execution of the assigned activities. When clients and/or specific project needs dictate then specific project instructions are drawn up and distributed to personnel assigned to these projects. Field personnel are provided with detailed assignment instructions which clearly identify exactly what activities they are assigned with and details of any specific customer requirements and expectations.
Reporting of inspection activities
Edif NDE and all personnel employed by Edif NDE are dedicated to providing the best possible service to their clients. A crucial element of this is obviously reporting, this must be as precise as possible to enable our clients to fully understand what is happening to their order. All available tools/methods are utilised to relay this information to clients as clearly as possible.
Digital imagery is used where allowed to enhance the report content.
Reports can be prepared on our own report forms or on report formats provide by clients, all latest soft and hardware is available to ensure that all formats can be processed.
Edif NDE Report formats
Listed below are the key reporting formats used by Edif NDE:
- Pre-Inspection Meeting Reports
- Field Inspection Reports
- Field Inspection Reports Piping Material
- Field Inspection Reports Specials (i.e. OCTG, umbilical's, etc)
- Non-conformances (NCR) reports
- Inspection Release Certificate.
Use the filters on the left to browse our current opportunities.